Sapphire Buffalo Turf Central Coast
- Sapphire turf beats all other Buffalo grasses for sale in Australia to become the most shade tolerant Buffalo grass in the country.
- Sapphire Soft Leaf Buffalo turf grows quickly across the ground, providing quick recovery from wear, has excellent winter colour, and has a deep root system.
- Sapphire produces less than half the amount of grass clippings per mow compared to Sir Walter, it also requires less frequent mowing than Sir Walter.
- Sapphire produces half the amount of seed heads which means less chance of irritation to skin or pets.
- A Sapphire Soft Leaf Buffalo Lawn has a colour that is truly amazing, its deep green colour will make your home lawn "the envy of the street".
- Sapphire Soft Leaf Buffalo Grass has a super fine texture. So if you want a buffalo lawn, but don't like a coarse looking leaf, then a Sapphire Soft Leaf Buffalo Lawn is for you. Other great performing buffalo lawns have a much coarser looking texture compared to Sapphire Soft leaf Buffalo Grass.
- Sapphire and Palmetto have very good tolerance to weed sprays which contain the active ingredients of either Bromoxynil or MCPA, and can therefore be treated equal in weed spray comparisons.
- For great independant information and advice from industry experts on Sapphire soft leaf buffalo please click on this link www.thelawnguid.com
- Please give us a call in the office 02 4353 2947 to discuss which turf/lawn variety will suit you and the area in which you would like to install the turf.